Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Denial

I am pretty much still in denial about leaving all of my friends.  Marcia leaves tomorrow so we had our last dinner tonight.  I was doing pretty good until Heather M. made the comment that she was leaving some of the best friends she has had in a long time.  I feel the same way so much so I have been really avoiding accepting that we will all be moving away.  Everyone keeps telling me that I will make new friends in Charleston and I am sure I will but... I cannot express in words how amazing the friends I have made in this cohort are.  They are strong, supportive, open-minded, available and just down right amazing.  And that does not even begin to explain how great they are.  I really truly miss them.  I am so awful at staying in touch with people and I hope I can keep in touch with them.  We are talking about making Spring Break trips to see each other and I hope we all follow through.  These girls are amazing and I will miss them so much.

But until then- Heather and I have plans to go a Grand Prix Saturday night and I am so freaking excited about it. I just focus on the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment